At INLAB Malaysia, Quality and Reliability are our middle names!. We understand the importance of peace of mind when it comes to your purchase, which is why we've got your back.
Register your warranty
What is the coverage of warranty?
All our customers are covered with 1-year limited warranty
- The warranty covers any defects that is due to manufacturing faults* (considered to be a defect unit) upon arrival.
- Warranty starts on the date of it being received.
- Projector lamp life warranty is limited within 3 months upon projector arrival.
What are the terms & conditions of warranty?
- Notify us through "Support" page, providing us with any relevant images or videos within the period of warranty.
- For new unit(s), please notify us within 7 days from the date of delivery to get 1 to 1 exchange.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Damaged due to human error (passage of time and carelessness and neglect).
- Any wear and tear on the usage.
- Any software or 3rd party applications issues are not liable and not covered under warranty.
- LCD Panel damaged due to overheating projector, and as a result of burn marking on the panel, which is considered as “Burn Mark” that due to dusty environment, full of dust, bad projector placement, not well ventilated, as per in the mentioned User Manual.
- Projector damages on the connection to inconsistent voltage sources flow, blown fuse, etc.
INLAB reserves the right and discretion to determine the warranty is effective or such part(s) shall be replaced or repaired. Shall there be any damage(s) caused by abusive actions that derive from the intended usage of the product(s); including, but not limited to modification, impact, will result to termination of the warranty with immediate effect.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. INLAB should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective.